Need a consultation?
The Human Research Compliance (HRC) Office is pleased to offer consultation hours to assist investigators, study coordinators, residents, and students with pre-review and other questions about IRB submissions.
Thirty minute appointments will be offered via Zoom during the following times:
- Mondays: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. - noon, and 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. (no appointments between noon and 2 p.m.)
Researchers may use the 30-minute time slot to receive assistance in:
- Determining the feasibility of a project and possible regulatory implications.
- Pre-reviewing your draft IRB application, including your protocol and consent form.
- General questions about the IRB and other regulatory requirements.
Submit a consultation request and we will be in touch with you within 3-5 business days.
Consultations are advisory in nature and do not take the place of a formal IRB review.
If applicable, you will still need to submit your final application to the WCM IRB for formal review.
Questions about your submission?
If you have questions about a protocol you have already submitted to the IRB, please reach out to your IRB analyst directly. Our July 2023 Newsletter outlines the steps, with screenshots included, in WRG-HS to determine who your analyst is:
- Log on to WRG-HS as you normally do.
- Enter the protocol number in the Quick Find search box (on the top right corner of the screen).
- Hover over the protocol number of the submission about which you have a question with your cursor to bring up a pop-up menu.
- Find the submission and go to the Submission page.
- Click on Assignment (on the lower left-hand corner of the screen) to bring up the Assignment window, where your analyst's name will be in the "Assigned to" column.
Once you have your analyst's name, go to our Office Directory for their contact information.